How to communicate with the guest with no issue
Every time you want to contact a guest before booking or after a trip:
- send a message on Mondosol. In Mondosol the contact information of the guest as phone and email are shared and we ask you not to contact the guest directly.
- send an Airbnb message with the co hosting function on Airbnb (if not yet activated the OBLIGATORY co host request it immediately by email).
Every time a trip is confirmed:
- In Airbnb and other OTA (Online Travel Agency) you can send messages or call to communicate with your guest until the trip is finished. The email provided by Airbnb or other OTA does not work a few days after the check out. When the reservation is confirmed, the telephone number, the address of the accommodation and the anonymous version of your email address will be shared automatically.
- In Mondosol you can send messages, emails, or call to communicate with your guest until the trip is finished: Your address is only shared with confirmed guests and unconfirmed guests can check where the accommodation is located by looking at the position in the map.
- In Mondosol and other OTAs, addresses, words or numbers with contact information are deleted. Communicating or making payments outside of Airbnb can pose a risk and we want to make sure that you are best protected against online fraud.
Advantages of Communicating and booking directly:
- Mondosol helps you from marketing to customer service and to do we need your help. Our love for education and travel is created by real people cared by local owners like you. Trust must be mutual and fairness must come before anything else.
- Airbnb will give you access to the secure payment system, 24 hour support, the Host Guarantee and the Host Protection Insurance program.