How to do the program
1. How to become involved
2. How to receive points
3. How to engage in social media
4. How to engage in Mondosol Magazine
5. How to share a photo or video
6. How to import a review
7. How to write a review
8. How to write an article in Mondosol Magazine
9. How to write an email to a property owner
10. How to Call a Mondosol Property Owner
11. How to make a video for Mondosol
12. How to meet a Property Owner
13. How to Add a property in Mondosol
3. How to Like, Share and Comment in Mondosol social media?
Oh ok so before you start to engage in social media I would like to remind you that your profile on Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter are giving a good or bad impression to the property owners you want to work with and generate money.
And that's why you have to decide to get this done well if you want to succeed in life. In order to give a good impression make sure to show your personality, experience and knowledge connected with travel and hospitality. Make sure to include:
- Internship position in Mondosol (with a website link if possible).
- Images of you during travels showing properties like apartments, villas and small hotels.
- Include posts that you share from Mondosol Page like explained under here.
If you have any problems, limitations and doubts please do what you can with what you have. Take your chance and walk by faith, because if you believe it you can see it.
It’s quick and easy to engage in social media with Mondosol on mobile devices or desktop computers. If you are on
- Facebook, Like (with different Emoticons when you mouse over the Like Icon), Share (on your wall, friends wall, page or with a direct message to a friend) and Comment a Mondosol post or make your own with #mondosol or @mondosol.
- Google, Share a Mondosol Post.
- Instagram, Like, Share (send as a direct message to your friends) and comment a Mondosol post or make your own with #mondosol or @mondosol.
- Linkedin, Like, Share and Comment a Mondosol post or make your own with @mondosol.
- Twitter, Like, Reply and Retweet a Mondosol post or make your own with #mondosol or @mondosol.