Client Success Intern
Welcome to Mondosol – nice to meet you!
We’re doing something no one has ever done before and we need your help. Mondosol offers an Educational Travel experience, with a combination of tours, site visits and learning opportunities.
Mondosol is a business model that’s improving the $50bn hospitality market. We have scaled rapidly in just three years to be the Hospitality leader with international teams in major destinations - Venice, Milan, Rome, Malta, Malaga and Canary islands.
Mondosol was featured by Repubblica and ranked #3 in Airbnb italy by Confederalberghi and #21 by StartUp Ranking. We’re improving over 250 accommodations working together with people to create the best experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You'll be responsible for managing the early commercial relationship, ensuring all agreements are signed, photo shoots are booked and that all listings are properly written to Mondosol standards and all properties
- Ensuring all our new hosts’ questions, comments and concerns are answered. Our host queries range from the mundane to the challenging - from maintenance to pricing strategy.
- You will gain experience across several domains of the business and get to see the ins and out of how we work.
- Potential opportunity to join us permanently at the end or your internship, once you show us the impact you can make here!
Who are you?
- You have completed a university level degree.
- You are passionate about the Education travel experience & hospitality.
- You are incredibly organised: efficiency is key.
- You are eager to work in a business that puts customer first and you are ready and willing to provide creative and thoughtful solutions to our customer’s questions or problems.
- You bring problem solving skills with doses of common sense, cheerfulness and stamina to the table.
- Your grammar is flawless and emails are articulate. a large percentage of this role will involve writing home listings on different platforms
Our Culture and Perks
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced.
A few of the many perks of joining the Mondosol team:
- A lot of rewards and a competitive salary
- A fast-growing startup full of bright, engaged folks who’ll keep you on every day
- Discounted travel on Mondosol accommodations (we’re now in Venice, Rome, Malta, Spain... and more to come!)
- Local travel, phone and phone contracts are included
If we’ve succeeded in exciting you to join us, and you think you fit the bill, then we’d love to for you to apply.
If you have all those skills, then we want you on the team. You will be working with our guests every day and will partner with our Company manager to improve guests experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Leave All Information
We've found that all informations are very helpful in selecting the right candidate for Mondosol.
In Mondosol we truly respect privacy and appreciate all information necessary to review your candidature.
Looking forward for reading your information personally and thank you very much.
How to do it
In the form that you find on the side please include all your information.
- If you are working at the moment include your Organization name and Title.
- Make sure to enter your email connected with your social media profile (Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter). If you do not have a profile with these social media create one.
- Enter your mother tongue and spoken languages
How it works
Included in this page are simple step by step instructions to guide you through the process.