About this listing.
The beautiful house with 2 apartments on the ground and first floor. Located in the quiet area of the city center of Castiglione della Pescaia, access to the public beach 800 meters away from the sea. In few minutes you can reach by foot restaurants, shops and food markets. In the most ancient area of Castiglione della Pescaia in the heart of Tuscany stands this house with 4 apartments.
• Local products & drinks provided upon check-in.
• Possibility to book your sun umbrella and lounger at the beach.
Here is what you can do in your holiday:
- Enjoy the sun in the public sandy beach 800 meters from the house.
- Do some shopping in the city center of Castiglione della Pescaia 150 meter for many shops and restaurants. The grocery store (eurospin) is walking distance from the house.
- Visit beautiful places in the nature and relax in the private pool in the beautiful garden of the house.
- Play water sports, horse riding, tennis, biking in the beautiful bike lane.
- Have an authentic local experience.
→ Check also other apartments and houses for 1,2,3, or more people. Click on Mondosol profile to view other listings.
DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUESTED
Guests can not use during the garden area and only the apartment with the private garage.
Share photos from your visit on Instagram @mondosol
Discover Castiglione with shuttle or bus!
Once you arrive in the Pisa Airport or Grosseto Train Station find a taxi.
Interaction with guests
Contact Elio and Linn, by email, phone and chat for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) and for emergency.
In this Villa you will meet the house manager and cleaner Ilaria that will help you with everything for your holiday. Contact her by phone and on person.
As a guest, you have all the privacy a villa has to offer, so please make yourself at home.
Other things to note
* Infants until 2 years old DO NOT PAY in the infant bed.
* Included welcome package with fruits, sweets and drinks.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
>>> Click on my profile photo or name and click View all listings, on the bottom left corner.
What I like about the neighborhood is the proximity to all the things most important.
- Eurospin (0.2 km)
- Coop (0.4 km)
- Simply (0.4 km)
- Ristorante Antonietta (0.1 km) Excellent fish food - Good for kids - Classic - €€
- Osteria il Recinto (1.8 km)
- Ristorante da Emiliano (2,2 km) Late night food - Good for kids - Casual
- Skipper Beach Club (2.4 km) Late night food - Outdoor seating - Great cocktails
- Ristorante Miramare (2.5 km) Seafood Mediterranean - Friendly - Gluten Free
Cafe / bar:
Bar Quei bravi ragazzi (0.0 km)
- Villa Romana delle Paduline (0.0 km)
- Golf Club Punta Ala (15.5 km)
Sea / ocean:
Tirrenic (0.8 km)
Castiglione is an excellent choice for travelers interested in: nature, food, and walks on the beach.
This area of Regional Park of the Maremma in Alberese and the Farm of the Tuscany region is one of the favorite by our guests, according to independent reviews.
We recommend you to consult a site like Rome2rio or Google Maps where you can find more information.
• Taxi in Grosseto from 81 Via Monte Bianco, 24 min One-Way from: 50€ - 65€ 23.1 km, Radio Taxi Grosseto Co.Ta.G +39 0564 1833, Taxi Service Grosseto di Simone Pierozzi +39 349 329 0238, Taxi Biadi Ettore +39 347 388 9181
• Taxi Flaccadori Giovanni in Castiglione +39 0564 939228 (He is not always available)
We recommend you to consult a site like Rental Cars where you can find the major car rental companies.
In via Castiglione D.P. Garibaldi Centro, 1.3 km from the house, you can find the bus stop for the extra urban lines, 41 min 2€ - 4€, 24.3 km every 2 hours:
• 1/G towards Riva Del Sole - Tiemme Spa +39.0565.260111
• 49D towards Follonica Amendola 167 - Tiemme Spa +39.0565.260111
NOTE: It's not easy to get a taxi from Castiglione bus stop and you will have to walk uphill to get to the house so get a taxi in Grosseto or come with your car.
• Free parking on the street in the main street and public square
• Our free private garage parking
Discover Castiglione walking!
To arrive in the house you will go up to a hill so make sure you are prepared to walk. If you are not athletic, we suggest you to use a car. In the area you can find some shops and if you are looking for more (like a supermarket) you will need a car.