You are welcome in a elegant Villa with 1 studio, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Vigano of Gaggiano, a beautiful small town near Milan in the countryside. Enjoy the Tranquility and nature with the ability to quickly reach Milan by public transport.
LAST MINUTE OFFER
• 2 Master Bedroom with double bed (sheets provided) and TV,
• The shared bathroom features a bath with shower, hair dryer and free toiletries (towels provided).
• The bathroom with sink, bidet and water.
• Offering full city view from its large terrace.
• Access to the shared living room with sofas and armchairs for 5.
• Access to the shared kitchen including electric cooking stove, refrigerator, oven, coffee and tea maker, utensils/pots & pans for cooking.
• Access to the shared garden with BBQ facilities and free vegetables.
• It features heating and laptop station with free WiFi.
• And free parking. It's located in Vigano of Gaggiano - Milan, a quiet area in the countryside. It's in good condition with affordable price and not super modern furniture. In most case you will not hear the noises of the neighbors.
Here is what you can do in your holiday:
- Go to Milan Expo and the center just 20 m driving or with public transport.
- Do some shopping in the city center of Milan or within a few meters from restaurants, a pizzeria, an ice cream shop, bars, supermarket, bank, tobacconist.
- Visit beautiful places in the nature,
- Play sports
- Have an authentic local experience.
→ Check also other rooms and houses for 1,2,3, or more people. Click on Mondosol profile to view other listings.
DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUESTED
Guests are welcome to use the rooms reserved and common area of the house during their stay including the garden.
Share photos from your visit on Instagram @mondosol
Every guest of the residence will have:
+ internet access with WI-FI technology. It's easy and quick to register. You'll be able to access internet from your laptop or smartphone in your room.
+ Hot Water,
+ Cleaning services,
+ Fresh Linen and Bath Towels for every person
+ Each guest will have access to the kitchen, the living room with a sofa and large garden. In addition to the kitchen you will find all the essentials for cooking.
+ On top access to a big garden
+ And you can find the private parking in the front side at no costs,
+ On request you can reach the train station in Gaggiano with our free shuttle service for guests.
Interaction with Guests
Contact (by phone, email and chat) Elio and Linn for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) and for emergency.
In this reception you will meet the owners Paolo or his partner Valentina that will help you with everything for your holiday. Contact them by phone, email and on person.
Ancient quiet and picturesque district crossed by big Naviglio of Milan and not far from the city.
Within a few meters from the house you will find:
- four restaurants,
- a pizzeria,
- an ice cream shop,
Close to the house you can admire:
- the ancient basilica of Sant'Invenzio the twelfth century,
- the beautiful Villa Marino from the early sixteenth century.
The house is about 20 minutes by car from the Expo and the center of Milan.
With public transport the house is well-connected to Milan and EXPO through:
1. Take the bus line z553 STAV, just below the house (every 30 min. or more) in about 20 minutes reach Milan ROMOLO underground M2- green line (ticket 2 euros).
- And from here it takes you directly to the center of Milan (Cadorna) in 10 minutes and from here take M1 red line to DUOMO about 10 min, or the RHO PERO EXPO in about 20 minutes.
2. Or take the same bus and stop in Corsico (Via V. Emanuele),
- walk on the left going up the bridge and change on Via Liberazione
- take the bus 322 Bucinasco-Bisceglie to stop in Bisceglie.
- From here take underground M1 red line to DUOMO or RHO EXPO.
1. Take the train line S9 Trenord (every 30 minutes) that stops 5 minutes drive from the house and in 20 minutes leads you to ROMOLO (ticket 2,20 euros) so follow instructions above.
2. Take the same train that in 35 minutes leads you to FORLANINI airport. - From FORLANINI change onto the railway line S6 Trenord that in 20 minutes takes you into the heart of the RHO EXPO (total cost 2. 50 euros).
Public transport links are active until after midnight.
If you're driving my suggestion is:
- to park the car at the subway station M1 BISCEGLIE which is about 20 minutes from the house and 5 minutes from the Expo (price 2 euro for the car parking 10 hours)
Arriving from Bergamo will find several bus leading to CENTRAL STATION from which you can take the green underground towards Abbiategrasso and get off at Romolo and then take the bus or train S9 STAV Z553 to your choice.
Coming from Malpensa Airport you can take the train to Cadorna and from there take the metro direction Abbiategrasso where you get off at Romolo and you can take the bus or train.
Other Things to Note
All children are welcome:
* Children under 3 years are Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
* The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
* FREE car transfer offered by the host to the train station to Gaggiano from 7 am to 10 pm.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
→ Click on my profile photo or name and click View all listings, on the bottom left corner or search in Mondosol.
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden
Via Don Minzoni, 40 , Gaggiano, 20083, Italy