- SQM 1
About this listing.
The beautiful, safe, relaxing Villa has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, access to the public beach 800 meters away from the sea. Located in a residential quiet area of Castiglione della Pescaia. In few minutes you can reach by car restaurants and food markets. In the most scenic residential area of Castiglione della Pescaia in the heart of Tuscany stands this house with separate entrance consists of 80 square meters of apartment and 75 sqm garden, the property also includes a parking space.
The apartment consists of an entrance living area, dining area and open plan kitchen overlooking the garden. The living room is furnished with leather sofa and LCD television, the kitchen is complete with dishwasher - hob - conventional oven and microwave, espresso machine. Inside the kitchen there is a large closet in which are placed the refrigerator and washing machine.
The sleeping area consists of two double bedrooms, one inside with large walk-in closet and an external opening and garden views complemented by a study area with a desk, There are two bathrooms with large showers.
The garden is composed of part of the terrace used as a dining area, a sunbathing area and an infinity pool.
All the furnishings and fixtures are design and how the whole villa is completely new, restoration and restyling works were completed in June 2017.
2 Bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Kitchen
• Local products & drinks provided upon check-in.
• 2 bedrooms with double bed (sheets provided),
• 2 bathrooms that features a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries (towels provided).
• Offering full sea view from its 75 square meters garden.
• Living room with sofa, table with 4 chairs and Satellite TV.
• Kitchen including gas cooking stove, refrigerator, oven with microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, utensils/pots & pans for cooking.
• It features heater and free WiFi.
• In both bedrooms possibility to add an extra bed for a child.
• Private parking for up to 1 car and in the driveway for free.
• Possibility to book your sun umbrella and lounger at the beach.
Here is what you can do in your holiday:
- Enjoy the sun in the public sandy beach 800 meters from the house.
- Do some shopping in the city center of Castiglione della Pescaia 700 meter for some shop and restaurants. The grocery store is just under the house.
- Visit beautiful places in the nature and relax in the private pool in the beautiful garden of the house.
- Play water sports, horse riding, tennis, biking in the beautiful bike lane.
- Have an authentic local experience.
→ Check also other apartments and houses for 1,2,3, or more people. Click on Mondosol profile to view other listings.
DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUESTED
Guests are welcome to use during their stay the sunbathing area and an infinity seasonal (may- sep) pool.
Share photos from your visit on Instagram @mondosol
Discover Castiglione with shuttle or bus!
Once you arrive in the Pisa Airport or Grosseto Train Station find a taxi.
Enjoy the pool
Our guests can spend the day on the wonderful shared outdoor pool in the garden. If you want to dive in when the weather allow you can do it for free every time of your holiday.
Interaction with guests
Contact Elio and Linn, by email, phone and chat for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) and for emergency.
In this Villa you will meet the house manager and cleaner Ilaria that will help you with everything for your holiday. Contact her by phone and on person.
As a guest, you have all the privacy a villa has to offer, so please make yourself at home.
Other things to note
* Infants until 2 years old DO NOT PAY in the infant bed.
* Included welcome package with fruits, sweets and drinks.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
>>> Click on my profile photo or name and click View all listings, on the bottom left corner.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
What I like about the neighborhood is the proximity to all the things most important.
- Eurospin (1.6 km)
- Coop (1.6 km)
- Simply (2.2 km)
- Ristorante La Casa Rossa (1.8 km) Late night food - Outdoor seating - Cozy
- Osteria il Recinto (1.8 km)
- Ristorante da Emiliano (2,2 km) Late night food - Good for kids - Casual
- Skipper Beach Club (2.4 km) Late night food - Outdoor seating - Great cocktails
- Ristorante Miramare (2.5 km) Seafood Mediterranean - Friendly - Gluten Free
Cafe / bar:
Bar Ciro (2.3 km)
- Villa Romana delle Paduline (2.1 km)
- Golf Club Punta Ala (10.2 km)
Sea / ocean:
Tirrenic (0.8 km)
Castiglione is an excellent choice for travelers interested in: nature, food, and walks on the beach.
This area of Regional Park of the Maremma in Alberese and the Farm of the Tuscany region is one of the favorite by our guests, according to independent reviews.
We recommend you to consult a site like Rome2rio or Google Maps where you can find more information.
• Taxi in Grosseto from 81 Via Monte Bianco, 24 min One-Way from: 50€ - 65€ 23.1 km, Radio Taxi Grosseto Co.Ta.G +39 0564 1833, Taxi Service Grosseto di Simone Pierozzi +39 349 329 0238, Taxi Biadi Ettore +39 347 388 9181
• Taxi Flaccadori Giovanni in Castiglione +39 0564 939228 (He is not always available)
We recommend you to consult a site like Rental Cars where you can find the major car rental companies.
In via Castiglione D.P. Garibaldi Centro, 1.3 km from the house, you can find the bus stop for the extra urban lines, 41 min 2€ - 4€, 24.3 km every 2 hours:
• 1/G towards Riva Del Sole - Tiemme Spa +39.0565.260111
• 49D towards Follonica Amendola 167 - Tiemme Spa +39.0565.260111
NOTE: It's not easy to get a taxi from Castiglione bus stop and you will have to walk uphill to get to the house so get a taxi in Grosseto or come with your car.
• Free parking on the street in the front entrance
• Our free private parking on the street in the back entrance
Discover Castiglione walking!
To arrive in the house you will go up to a hill so make sure you are prepared to walk. If you are not athletic, we suggest you to use a car. In the area you can find some shops and if you are looking for more (like a supermarket) you will need a car.