- Local products & drinks provided upon breakfast.
- 1 or 2 Bedrooms with double and single beds (sheets provided).
- The bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries (towels provided).
- Offering Garden, Fields or Pool view from the window.
- Access to the shared Breakfast room with table and chairs for 8 and the outside veranda with 6 tables and 18 chairs.
- In some rooms kitchen including gas cooking stove, refrigerator, oven, coffee maker, utensils/pots & pans for cooking.
- Air conditioning, Safety box and free WiFi. In some room there is an extra bed for a baby.
Here is what you can do in your holiday:
- Enjoy the relax with the swimming pool, the spa area with Jacuzzi and sauna for an extra charge.
- Do some shopping in the city center and enjoy the artistic beauties of the old town of Ferrara, just 5 minutes driving (4 km).
- Visit beautiful places in the nature and excursions, for a pleasant trip by bike or for a visit to the Po Delta and the beach of Comacchio.
- Weekend for Events and Fairs.
- Have an authentic local experience in Venice, Bologna and Rimini.
Imagine yourself in the UNESCO city of Ferrara in a recently renovated and furnished room closed to the city center.
If you are 2 (or 4 with the extra room connected) you can live in a room/apartment with private bathroom and a great kitchen.
→ Check also other rooms and houses for 1,2,3, or more people on the search in Mondosol.
Guests are welcome to:
- Stay in the wide garden with playground.
- Stay in the solarium.
- Enjoy the small swimming pool in the summer.
- Go to the spa area with jacuzzi and sauna (10€ per person per day).
- Visit the town with our bikes (5€ per day).
→ Share photos from your visit on Instagram @mondosol
Interaction with Guests
Contact Elio and Linn for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) and for emergency.
In this house you will meet the owners Eleonora, Angelo and the cooperator Beatrice. They will welcome you, give information and advice about the events, attractions and "must sees" in town and surroundings.
The property is surrounded by grain fields but it's only 10 minutes by car or by bicycle from the historic town center.
- Stays to visit the city, to enjoy the artistic beauties of the old town of Ferrara: Castello Estense, Palazzo dei Diamanti, Palazzo Schifanoia and lot more with museums, theatres and exhibitions.
- Weekend for Events and Fairs, when special rates will be applied: Buskers Festival, Ferrara sotto le stelle, Balloons Festival, Vulandra, Il Palio, Notte Bianca, Mille Miglia, Strada dei vini e dei sapori, New Year's Eve.
- Naturalistic visits and excursions, for a pleasant trip by bike or for a visit to the Po Delta and the beach of Comacchio.
- You can reach the city center in 10 minutes by car, bicycle or bus - the nearest bus stop is 150 mt from the property.
- Our guest house has a private and secure parking so you can come with your car or rent one.
- Or you can take the shuttle service from the Bologna Airport to Ferrara Train Station. From here we can pick you up or you can take a bus that stop 150mt from the house.
Other Things to Note
- If you have a baby with you be happy because you can take advantage of our 100% discount for Infants until 3 years old.
- You will receive a buffet breakfast and we will do everything to please your special needs with plan guided sightseeing tours, book restaurants, provide bicycle rental.
- The spa area with jacuzzi and sauna costs 10€ per person per day.
- The bicycle costs 5€ per day per person.
- Tourist tax is 1,5€ per person per day.
- Extra charge for late check in & out.
Spa & GymPing-Pong-Table, Shared Dry sauna, Indoor Jacuzzi, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool, Shared Steam sauna
OutsideElectric BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Playground
via Arginone 339 , Ferrara, 44124, Italy